It’s one thing to break all known protocols for treating and diagnosing “pandemics” (no early treatment/inappropriate tests) and violating all established public policies (quarantining the healthy\exposing the vulnerable), but it’s quite another thing for so-called authorities to prolong and compound these crimes against humanity (vaccinating and masking children!) simply to postpone a global reckoning and grab billions in additional blood money.
I agree with whoever wrote this!
21 things I learned (or confirmed) about humanity during the ‘pandemic’:
- Most people would rather be with the majority than to be right.
- At least 30% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which emerge when the ideal conditions are given.
- Fear of death is rivalled only by fear of social disapproval, the latter of which may be an even greater fear.
- Propaganda works as well today as it did 100 years ago. Access to unlimited information has not made the average person wiser.
- Anything and everything can and will be politicised by the media, government and all who rely on these.
- Many politicians and large corporations willingly sacrifice human lives if it means political or financial advantage.
- The vast majority believe that government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many of the most vocal critics.
- Once they become convinced of something, people would rather compromise on it than admit they are wrong.
- When sufficiently frightened, people not only accept authoritarianism but demand it.
- Humans can be educated and trained relatively easily to change their behaviour – for better or worse.
- People dismissed and catalogued as “conspiracy theorists” are not infrequently well documented people who are simply ahead of the accepted narrative.
- People value security more than freedom. Even if it is proven to them that “security” is an illusion.
- Adaptation always goes both ways and once inertia sets in, it is very difficult to get people back to “normal”.
- A significant percentage of the population likes to be subjugated.
- Science has evolved into a kind of secular pseudo-religion with millions of believers in the west. This religion has nothing to do with science.
- People are more concerned with looking like they are doing the right thing than actually doing the right thing.
- Politicians, media and the health industries are all corrupt, on many levels. Scientists and doctors can be bought off just as easily as politicians.
- If people are comfortable enough, they don’t revolt. You can keep millions meek while you take away their rights by giving them money, food and entertainment.
- Humans are complacent and lack vigilance about government abuses.
- It is easier to cheat someone than to show them that they have been cheated.
- Most people are genuinely compassionate and mean well – this is a good thing.
As a result, many people have difficulty understanding and accepting that there can be malice in others, including our “leaders” – this is necessarily bad.
Original text from 2021
Good morning everyone and Happy Humpday.
Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday.
Take good care of yourselves.
Be alert, be healthy, and be free.