In many countries, masks are still compulsory in public spaces. I consider them to be a health hazard because the following happens when you wear a mask from a medical point of view.
- you breathe in your own exhaled air again. This leads to more carbon dioxide and nitrogen oxides in your blood.
- you absorb less oxygen than usual. Oxygen is essential for all vital functions of the body.
- your lungs are no longer “ventilated” as they should be. This promotes lung disease.
- if the mask is worn for more than half an hour, it will become contaminated with pathogens that you will inhale.
- the mask cannot filter out viruses.
Unfortunately, my understanding of fact-resistant people has run out after more than two years. Let them wear their mask but avoid wearing yours (in case you own one).
[Gettr | gab | Bastyon | Twitter | SubscribeStar]